CHOOSE STRAYER AND SAVE
We help working adults earn affordable degrees with online and on-campus learning options. Strayer offers master’s, bachelor's and associate programs. Learn more »
Strayer offers various resources for our students to succeed.
- Receive mentoring from your own personal success coach.
- Get a laptop for your undergraduate studies, with Microsoft software at no charge.
- Save thousands on your bachelor’s tuition through our graduation fund.
- Finish faster: transfer up to 28 classes.
- Potential benefits and scholarships for active duty military (and spouses), veterans and other service members.
- Savings on tuition and fees if your employer is one of 400+ companies in our Corporate Partner Program, and if you qualify.
- We have 70+ campuses.
We’ve made earning your bachelor’s degree more affordable with the Strayer Graduation Fund. For every three classes you successfully complete, you’ll earn credit toward one of the final 10 classes you need for your degree. That means you can get up to 10 classes on us.
Since 1892, Strayer has been providing professional education to working adults.
GET READY TO GROW.
START YOUR DEGREE PATH TODAY.
Every Strayer student has a personal Success Coach to help you with everything from time management to choosing the right courses to dealing with stress.
- Access online courses and materials from anywhere.
- Avoid sharing a family or work computer.
- Never stand in long computer lab lines.
With a new laptop just for school, success is a little easier.
This unique program saves you up to 25% of the cost of your bachelor’s degree. Plus: every new undergraduate is automatically enrolled.
We accept eligible transfer credits into our undergraduate programs, from most two-year and four-year colleges and universities.